Since discovering PostSecret a few weeks back, I’ve wanted to climb on the bandwagon. I’ve been trying to think of a secret of my own to send in.
I can’t think of anything.
The site states that your secret has to be something you’ve never told anyone before. Being a Good Student Who Follows Instructions, I feel bound by this. The problem: I’ve told everything to somebody. Obviously different people are privy to different secrets. If P. knew things about me that D. knows, she’d flip her gourd.
What secrets do I have? That I eat butter out of the dish? My dad knows that. That I helped a friend’s sister try to run away with her boyfriend when we were teenagers? Half my family and half of hers knows that. That I only pretend to understand Noam Chomsky? That I think Professor Snape is sexy?
Does a lack of secrets mean I’m uninteresting? Does it mean I'm unusually honest? Does it mean I’m not bad enough, or that I’m a blabbermouth? Does it mean anything at all?
There has to be something...
26 August 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment